A Creative Math Program
The Joy of Numbers
We play with numbers, observe patterns and try to find the underlying reasons for our observations.
Key Skills: Pattern observations, Logical Reasoning
The Joy of Problem Solving
We solve puzzles, work on interesting problems and play Strategy Games.
Key Skills: Problem Solving skills and attitude, Creativity and Coming up with ideas.
The Joy of Geometry
We will explore the beautiful world of geometry, and build a deep sense of logical understanding of core Mathematical ideas about shapes, measurements and geometrical patterns.
Start with Module 1
The Joy of Numbers!
- Live Sessions, led by IIT Alumni
Small group interactive sessions with 6-8 children per group
- DIY Math Challenges
Creative Math problems and puzzles follow the live sessions
- A Community and Peer group of Math Lovers
Share your ideas and explorations, get your doubts solved
- Foundational Mathematical skills and mindsets.
Learn How to Think and solve problems
- A Love for Math: Puzzles Games and Interesting Problems
Build positive attitudes and a sense of beauty for Math.
- Ages 9-12
Duration and Class schedule
- Upcoming Batch: Starting 2nd October
Choose your timings during enrolment
- 3 modules of 2 weeks each
- 6 sessions per module
1.5 hours per session
Module 1: The Joy of Numbers: Patterns, Observations and Logical Reasoning
In this Module, we go into different open ended Mathematical explorations, and make Mathematical discoveries. We play with numbers, observe patterns and try to find the underlying reasons for our observations.
- Playing with Numbers: Building number sense through games.
- Possibilities: Realising that there are many unique ways to do something.
- Strategic thinking: Playing Mathematical games and thinking Strategically.
- Explorations: How to think about a big open ended problem and discover an answer to it.
- Number Patterns : Observing patterns, performing Math experiments and making discoveries.
Module 2: The Joy of Problem Solving: Mathematical Thinking and Problem Solving
In this module, we will go deeper in the wonderful world of Mathematical Thinking. The focus for this Module will be building Problem Solving skills and mindsets through puzzles, interesting problems and Strategy Games.
Module 3: The Joy of Geometry
In this module, we will explore the beautiful world of geometry. The focus for this Module will be building a deep sense of beauty and understanding of core Mathematical ideas around shapes, measurements and geometrical patterns.
Who will be teaching the course?
The course has been designed and currently taught by Karan, the founder of Love For Math.
He loves exploring, discovering, solving problems and creating with Technology. He has been designing Creative Learning Experiences for children.
IIT Delhi, TFI Alumni
Start with Module 1
Not Sure! Join the free workshop before deciding.
Upcoming : (Registrations Closed)